As the symbol of freedom, a bald eagle was designed as a centerpiece for a Veterans Memorial honoring all the armed forces of the United States. Placed on a pentagram shaped base with each side representing a branch of the armed forces, the eagle stands with wingtips 8 feet tall. This sculpture was dedicated during a Memorial Day celebration at the entrance to Veterans Baseball Park.
- Burleson Bronze Artists- Custom sculpture Austin,Texas.
- Veteran Memorial Sculptures
- Sculptures of Children and Families
- Sculptures of Policemen and Firemen
- Native American Sculpture "Bird's Fort Treaty"
- Longhorn Bandsman
- Senior Citizen Band Sculpture "Spice of Life"
- Additional Galleries
- Contact Burleson Bronze